Thursday, November 12, 2015


W. COREY NETT FILES TO RUN FOR METRO COUNCIL DISTRICT 8


November 11, 2015

Dear Friends and Family;

I am excited to announce my candidacy for Louisville Metro Council District 8. As you know, my life has been dedicated to promoting progressive values and fighting for the disenfranchised. I believe that together we can make Louisville the most inclusive city in the U.S.

Please join me in formally kicking off this exciting opportunity on Friday, November 20th, at Wicks Pizza on Bardstown Road in the Highlands from 6pm-9pm EST.
With all of your strength, input and help, I think we can make this campaign a success, while also making history.

I look forward to seeing you next Friday.

With love,
Corey

“Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed people to change the world. In fact, it is the only thing that ever has.” - Margaret Mead.

W. Corey Nett
1637 Windsor Place
Louisville, KY 40204
270-535-2432
nett4metrocouncil@gmail.com


Photo Courtesy of Mollie Hanrahan

No comments:

Post a Comment